A beautiful two color African hardwood for aquariums or terrariums.
- Smooth surface, textured detail, and unique mottled color adds interest and enrichment to habitats.
- Use with plants to create the “naturalistic” look.
- One of the hardest and densest woods available; sinks immediately in aquariums and unlike driftwood, will not rot!
- Mopani Wood has been sandblasted clean and is ready to be added to your terrarium.
- For use in aquariums, remember all natural wood leaches tannins, which discolor water and reduce pH levels. To minimize this effect, soak wood in a separate container, and change water daily to remove excess tannins. The wood will be ready when the water color goes from dark brown to a very light.
- Adding extra carbon to your aquarium filter can help remove any remaining discoloration.
Small 6 "x 8" MW-S (Z213)
Medium 10 "x 12" MW-M (Z214)
Large 16 "x 18" MW-L (Z215)
Jumbo 20 "x 24" MW-J (Z216)